Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Poker Update for June 3rd

Today: 434 hands, +120BB, 14.14 BB/100.

Poker: Net June: 826 hands, +150BB, 9.23 BB/100. 

In other words, I had a good day.

Bankroll: 20 buy-ins (100BB buy-in).

Bankroll goal: 45 buy-ins to move up to NL25.

Interesting picture here:

bragEV

It basically shows that my total winnings (the green line) were more than I could have expected to win (the red line).  Most of the time, since poker is a game of incomplete information, the red line is generally ahead of the green line.  You expect to win more than you do, just cuz.  People with really bad luck have red lines far above the green lines.  People with good luck have green lines above the red lines, like mine is for half the graph.

That the lines are converging means that my luck has been running on the sour side, but returning to about normal.  The two lines should run pretty close to each other, overall, if you’re a decent player.

This is for May, so I don’t really have a lot of hands played.  I hope to have twice this amount in June.

No comments: