Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Oops, I forgot.

maygraphnl10

Here’s my May Graph.

I did very well for myself the beginning part of the year.  I was up to NL25, took a shot at NL50, developed a healthy respect for the money involved and backed down again to NL25.  Then I blew it concerning our checking account.  It wasn’t entirely my fault… I had asked for a small cashout and spent it over the weekend.  The cashout didn’t come in the expected time frame, and things started bouncing.  It wasn’t pretty.  I ended up taking out about 90% of my bankroll to cover the related charges and to help with our vacation.

Anyway, I’m rebuilding again.  Started at about $100 in my FullTilt account.  Good news is that I have rakeback on that account now, so that will help the bankroll build that much faster.

This graph shows my progress pretty much since the rebuilding started.

No comments: